Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Spirit of Marilyn Calling Me.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJGCW1m0WFk

Where do I begin...or end? Today, today I got my Final Chemo! The worst is over! There are so many things I can not wait to do.... that is when this medicine is out of my system. Number One: pull the ultimate Cinderella (minus the curfew), and put on some high heels! Not glass ones though, not the way I'm going to tear it up. I mean I'm trying to go "Please Don't Stop the Music Style", with Rihanna, in VIP. Believe me, not to be snotty but with my witty personality I can schanagle myself into some pretty swanky places. (Reminder to blog about Paris later, names will be changed so no worries) Let me see..... Number Two: Go to the gym. I mean P90X or Insanity style, I swear to you over the next couple months you will see my body transform like Optimus Prime. If I'm going to be in VIP with the best of them I have to look the part! Plus high heels hurt when your heavy. It looks like you are walking on coal verses gliding on a surfboard on the water, feels like that too. P.S. I'm allowed to say that because I've personally experienced the thick and thin of both. I could go on and on with what I could do, but instead I would like to show you. Cancer might have sucked but most of the time Reality does.  “When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping." To this day, especially in times of "disaster," I remember my mother's words and I am always comforted by realizing that there are still so many helpers – so many caring people in this world.”
Fred Rogers

No comments: