Friday, July 6, 2012

My Kind of Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_siYfZDh5w&feature=BFa&list=ULZx5nN5jrafA

I seriously looked up the lyrics for this first and fell in love with simply the lyrics... then 20 minutes after repeat I decided to watch the video. WOW!  I am in love with this girl! Her song Next to Me is the first time I found her, in recent events its exactly how I feel my boyfriend has been. This song though... this video... it gives me chills.I think I've watched it for the past hour on repeat. How blessed am I that I still have friends like this, people whose heart truly beats for me. My mom told since I was 2 that I was "people oriented", I absolutely love people, the good, the bad, the crazies because at the end of the day it's always a great story! Personality amazes me, I do however have issues with quiet people, but most of my friends will say I will always find the good in someone. Some might even say if Heather doesn't like them then no one will. I'm the friend you bring to introduce to your new boyfriend, Or the new girl at work that your trying to connect with the old friends.  I'm always the one that's like, "Come on give her a chance.." I tend to get burned a lot on that note... Proved wrong by the true flaws that lie in people. But honestly who isn't flawed? Isn't that what true love is? Not just romantically but with friends as well, to truly love someone is to except their flaws."A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same"- Elbert Hubbard  I've had many different friends along the years, and am proud to say that I have kept and cherished those who do not judge, who live their lives loving me for being late all the time, not calling back, and mostly realizing that in times of need I'm there. Our lives are our own, and their is a difference between friendly constructive criticism, and just plain judgmental opinions."A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for justness and sincerity," - Robert Hall. Each person lives their own life, the sooner we can learn to accept and support that the stronger our friendships can grow. I don't need to talk to my best friends everyday,,, because when I see them it's like I saw them yesterday. So please enjoy this video.... celebrate your friends today and the people that have blessed you with their presence and let me end on this quote from Thomas Jefferson. "But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to the benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine!"

No comments: