Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Betwixting the "Glory of Love"

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1vk1aGHsT8&NR=1&feature=endscreen
Sleep is one thing that doesn't come easy right now. I'm exhausted to the point of delirium yet just can not shut my eyes completely like eyes wide shut or something. My dreams are intensely vivid... with people coming out of the woodwork to visit me for some unknown reason. They say or do things that are strange and mundane to outright outrageous. I wake up talking to them still because I feel they are still there. Its crazy....even twisted. Its only in my head. on the other hand I'm still waiting for certain company to trickle into my sub conscience dreams with some empowering message of how to brush this all off with a smile. Don't worry I wont hold my breath, because that is not the way the world works. This journey is going to force me to straddle the fence of insanity. Beaches was one of my favorite movies of all time since I was little... Oh Bette Midler. My granny always said she was FABULOUS! I could quote the movie word for word. As I find myself these past two days contesting myself between submerged emotions I try to revert back to simplicity of these lyrics of life. Because in the end aren't we all betwixt in the glory of love? HIT IT TOOTS!

No comments: