Thursday, June 28, 2012

On Fire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3QMwkSUlEg&feature=related

This commercial will be me in 2 weeks, I just can not wait !!!! It reminds me of the song "FATTY GIRL FATTY GIRL FATTY GIRL ~ WHO ME? YES! Ok so here we are again... 4 AM and I. Tonight or should I say this morning toss and turn about a variety of things, all so important that I must get up and research these necessities. First off is the Christmas Tree Shop, I need a lamp for Christopher and a he would like a new nightlight. Have you ever been to the Christmas tree Shop? Similar to Walmart, or Target you (as my friend Nicole says) go in for toothpaste and come out with a cart worth of stuff you "need", spending at least $100. The Christmas tree shop is such a hidden gem of crap.... if you have never been I don't know whether I suggest it or not because it could be your new addiction. This medicine has me all Jackie N. in "The Shining, HEEEEEERRRREEE'SSS JOOOOHHHHNNNNYYY" again. so expect this blog to be jumpy. My throat is absolutely killing me... nothing soothes it. But my radiation is finished! FINISHED!!!!!!  Yesterday was my last day, 20 sessions down. The nurses says my throat should subside in about 2 weeks, so On the positive side I am on the downhill side of that battle! I have to press forward with the pain. I guess I used to be such a wimp with pain and I will say that experiencing this I have a new high tolerance for pain. I have come to the realization that I just have to get it done, the needles, the procedures, the chemo, etc. It is what it is. Also I guess I have been in pain so long, and not knowing what was was wrong, I'm ecstatic to know and deal with what this is, to have a timeline. To know that in a year, I'll be ok. I will have faced my battle with a full heart. Now moving on to return address labels.. zazzle.com, thanks mom!  Steroids + an already indecisive ADD personality + a billion choices = me being occupied until I have to take Christopher to camp at 9 AM. I also am going to look up beds I think. If anyone has any good suggestions like tempur pedic or something, it's just something I have no idea about, and I am totally open to suggestions. See the steroids can give you bad joint pain apparently, my knees feel like a 90 year old women. It is worst in the morning and at night. I may have to shanagle my brother to a room switch because his is downstairs and I may not be able to do the steps the further this goes. He will do it... I'll set everything up real nice. And by that I mean I will bring the "Organizational Queen" , aka my cousin Charlene over, and she will change lives with her cleaning! She is the best with that stuff! It is such a toss up because I'm tired, I have a sleeping pill, but I am battling taking it. I feel that it makes my knees hurt worse. It's just the ultimate toss up, because I'm exhausted. I will end on this simple quote. "Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire." - Arnold H. Glasow. Have a great day, I'll be here all week!

No comments: