Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Beginning …

If you know me you would know that my life is one run-on sentence,  a shit show of my extreme self diagnosed ADD of stories within stories. Through out this blog I will try my hardest to finish each tale but most likely end up frustrating you with humorous build-ups and no endings, but all the while hopefully keeping you entertained. My name is Heather Maloney, I'm 27 years old, and 7 days ago I was diagnosed with stage 4 Hodgkin's Lymphoma. FML. I'm starting this blog because I need an outlet to talk.. or type .. I need to laugh and cry and scream on a screen where I can review my battle before, during, and after cancer. Also maybe it will help the people that are close at heart yet not in distance to feel that they know the inner workings of what my crazy ass is thinking. "although we can not change the direction of the wind... we can adjust our sails"

6 comments:

Nutz4reading said...

Hey Heather! Great Blog!! You rock girl!!

Maloneyheather27@gmail.com said...

thanx!

Julia Lynn said...

I will be following every word.. <3 Ya! Julz

donna genovese said...

i love you heather!!!!!!! keep your head up i know how strong you are xoxo. you better beleive i will follow

Nicole said...

Love it ! Xoxo

Tia said...

Ill be tuning in!! Miss you like crazy :.D Love you girl <3